YP20GY (2″) Water Pump
A 4-stroke, 123cc Overhead Valve engine is the heart of the YP20GY. This mid-range pump can move up to 600 litres/minute through a 2-inch port. It’s engineered for long life with features like auto shut-off, low oil warning, and more.
Featuring a self-priming centrifugal pump powered by Yamaha’s tough, 4-stroke, 123cc overhead valve engine, this bad boy can move up to 600 litres/minute through a hefty two-inch port.
- Reliable and fuel efficient, Yamaha MZ125 (123cc), air-cooled, OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine (4hp)
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Maintenance-free transistorized controlled electronic ignition (TCI) provides a hot spark for fast, easy starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Large muffler for quiet operation
- On – off fuel petcock for easy transporting and storage.
- 4.5 litre fuel tank
- 50mm / 2″ self-priming, centrifugal type pump
- Maximum capacity is 600 litres per minute (132 Imp. gal / min)
- Total head is 30m (98.5 ft.), suction head is 7 m (23 ft.)
- Priming time is 120 seconds at 5 meters (16.4 ft.)
- Volute style case and impeller are made of cast iron for greater strength and excellent durability.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion and friction for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings for fast, easy connection of suction and discharge hoses (suction and discharge hoses available separately from Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd.).
- Sturdy perimeter tubular steel frame encases all components for extra protection.
- Easy access pump case drain, easy access oil plug and easy access washable foam air filter element
- Cleanable spark arrestor
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating – The YP20G meets the strictest environmental standards
- Standard 3-year warranty for both private or commercial use, on all Yamaha water and trash pumps
Fuel Tank Capacity (L)