- The EF2200iST inverter generator boasts a rugged design with a powerful high-output Yamaha MZ80 engine.
- The EF2200iST is fitted with Yamaha Quiet Technology. Its quiet operation allows you to have a conversation and not even realize it’s running. (57-65 dBA)
- The EF2200iST offers high power, sophisticated quiet technology, rich features and a rugged design. It weighs a mere 25 kg (44 lb), and with the tri-handle design is easy to transport.
- If you need more power, the EF2200iST has a convenient Twin Tech parallel function allowing you to connect two EF2200iST units together to provide 30 amps of rated power.
- A new design makes moving around the campsite or worksite a breeze with the tri-handle design – designed for two people to easily move the unit.
- Starting and stopping the unit is simple now with a Yamaha Smart Dial.
|Model||MZ80, 79 cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke|
|Starting System||Manual Recoil|
|Ignition||Transistor Controlled Ignition (TCI)|
|Recommended Fuel||87 octane regular gasoline .032L|
Type Brushless Inverter
L x W x H mm (in) 555 x 300 x 475 mm (21.9 x 11.8 x 18.7")
Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB) Standard